C++ STL is not includedUpdate: stlport is included since revision 5
- In <mntent.h>, function setmntent() does not exist
- In <dirent.h>, functions seekdir(), telldir() does not exist
Macro INET_ADDRSTRLEN is not defined in <netinet/in.h>Update: added since revision 5b
- Macro PTHREAD_EXPLICIT_SCHED is not defined in <pthread.h>
- Marcos WEXITSTATUS, WTERMSIG, WIFSIGNALED, etc are only defined in <sys/wait.h> (One can also find them in <stdlib.h> for Linux)
- Although function ftruncate64() is included in header <unistd.h>, it is not included in the prebuilt libraries. Hence it causes linking error while this function is used
- Although you can include <sys/sysinfo.h>, struct sysinfo does not exist (it is disabled in the header file). If you have to use it, try this way.